Financial lessons from jalikatu:
1) A cause/goal is vital
2) Young people play a vital role. Start early
3) Non violence and silence is powerful. Don’t react to market volatility. Be calm. Be silent. Focus on the goal and focus on the job
4) All religions can co-exist. Diversification is necessary for creating wealth. Equity and debt easily coexist. Then why not religion.
5) People supply food and water. A financial advisor supplies the advice needed.
6) Anybody can sleep on the pavement. Anybody can invest.
7) Even the police can be kind. The markets too are kind in the long run.